Francis is another short horror film about a daring 17 year old girl, who finds herself alone in the middle of a lake. Trouble starts to brew. We find ourselves with more questions than answers at the end. (Watch it here) (Masterpost of creepy short films)
East of Kensington is a dark introspective look into the tale of Peter Pan. It shows us the grim reality of this fairy tale. It’s 20 minutes long. When I was 10, I was obsessed with Peter Pan (mostly Jeremy Sumpter from Peter Pan 2003). If an attractive male showed up at my window and whisked me away to a magical land full of fairies, mermaids, and pirates, I would be ecstatic. But this short film makes me doubt all of it. (Watch it here) (Masterpost of creepy short films)
my boyfriend and i just had our one year anniversary 10 days ago and he just broke up with mw out pf nowhere over text and i donf know whu im tellig you this
I know how you feel, I think we’ve all had our hearts broken.
here’s a masterpost of horror movies to get your mind off of him
here’s a site full of gifs/pictures of extremely attractive men to remind you that there’s plenty of fish in the sea
here’s a site full of the scariest of all stories, I linked you to the ratings index, which means you can read the stories that were voted most creepiest!
(who needs romance when we have horror?)
here’s a link to FML (f my life) so you can read little short text posts about people who also had a bad day, to remind you your not alone
here’s a link to 50 easy and delicious no bake desserts!
I hope I helped! It’s ok to cry. Give yourself some space. Spend time with friends. You can get through this, and love will find you one day :)
- Finding Life Beyond Earth and Solar System: Take a trip to distant realms of our solar system to discover where secret forms of life may lie hidden.
- The Cell: In this three-part BBC series, Dr Adam Rutherford tells the extraordinary story of the scientific quest to discover the secrets of the living cell.
- A Universe From Nothing: Lawrence Krauss gives a talk on our current picture of the universe, how it will end, and how it could have come from nothing.
- Absolute Zero: This two-part scientific detective tale tells the story of a remarkable group of pioneers who wanted to reach the ultimate extreme: absolute zero, a place so cold that the physical world as we know it doesn’t exist.
- Brain Story: Why do we think and feel as we do? For years man has sought to understand the workings of the mind. Now, with advances in modern-day technology, a whole new world of brain research is opening up.
- Health: Body Builders: Can organs be built in the lab? This documentary opens up new ways to study disease, the immune system and why organ transplants may be a thing of the past.
- Through the Wormhole: Is Time Travel Possible?: A documentary that looks at time travel from all possible directions. It also investigates consequences.
- Seven Wonders of the Microbe World: This little documentary is talking about Microbes and why some are good, some are bad and what they have done for mankind.
- Weirdest Planets: This documentary shows types of planets that we have discovered and just how strange some of them really are
- Who’s Afraid of a Big Black Hole: Black holes are one of the most destructive forces in the universe, capable of tearing a planet apart and swallowing an entire star. This documentary takes us to the heart of a black hole and then to the very edge of what we think we know about the universe.
And it is this life insurance commercial called Silence of Love that breaks me down into tears, each and every single time I watch it. I wish I was joking but I’m not. It’s terribly sad. (Watch it Here)
As said by this IFL science article
Bartholomäus Traubeck created equipment that would translate tree rings into music by playing them on a turntable. Rather than use a needle like a record, sensors gather information about the wood’s color and texture and use an algorithm that translates variations into piano notes. The breadth of variation between individual trees results in a individualized tune.
I found a baby pug at the pet store, she was everything I imagined and more.